How the team is staying fit and healthy during Covid-19
While we’re all spending a lot more time in or close to our homes, we wanted to introduce you to some of our team and share how they’re choosing to look after their mental and physical wellbeing.
From learning new instruments, to studying, wedding planning and extreme fitness regimes – both for people and their pooches! This is what the team is getting up to during isolation.
The Practice team
- Sanjay: I’m all about tennis, tennis, tennis!
- Sophie, Practice Manager and Executive Assistant: Baking, painting + planning a wedding
- Iris: Weightlifting in my home gym, and sewing – making lots of scrunchies!
- Mel: Getting my overweight pug, Refika, into shape – three walks a day!
- Christine (our new team member!) – Cooking, cleaning and watching Netflix
The Breast Surgery team
- Dr Nesh Easwaralingam, Breast Surgical Fellow: Running with Dr Nick Barry (Registrar) + playing with my 3 year old son.
- Kate Bilton, Breast Care Nurse: Walking my Charlie the Pomeranian, online shopping
- Dr Ryan Downey, Anaesthetist: Balancing even longer working hours with lots of food, running and online F45 classes
- Dr “Han” Shwe Phyo Han, Registrar: Netflix, reading and studying for exams
- Dr Mark Schembri, Resident: Teaching my daughter how to play violin – Despite not knowing how to play myself!
- Dr Fred Azimi, Assistant Breast Surgeon: Running, cycling and catching up on research
There are lots of ways to look after your mental and physical wellbeing during COVID-19. Why not share with us your isolation inspiration with a post or photo on our Facebook page?